* Admission for First Year Diploma Engineering:
1) Candidate should be an Indian National .
2) Candidate should have passed the SSC (Std. X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination, with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
* Admission for Direct Second Year Diploma Engineering:
1) Direct Admission to Third semester Diploma courses Engineering to the students will be given as per Eligibility Criteria prescribed by MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, MUMBAI (MSBTE).
2) Candidates who have passed Maths /Mathematics (Code 71 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) and Science & Technology (Code 72 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) are only eligible for admission.
* For CBSE / ICSE Candidates:
1) In case the result of the candidate is given in GRADES, such Candidates are required to submit the result in ‘grade’ as converted to equivalent marks authorized from the concerned institute /Board.
2) In case the candidates do not provide or submit the grades in equivalent marks authorized from the concerned institute /Board then the equivalent % of marks shall be calculated as per the following formula.
The CGPA is the average of Grade Points obtained in all the subjects excluding additional 6th subject as per Scheme of Studies.
• Subject wise indicative percentage of marks = 9.5 x GP of the Subject.
• Overall indicative percentage of marks = 9.5 x CGPA
The Institute is running following Courses & Course Details:
|Sr. No||Particulars of Course||Intake of Course||Duration of course|
|1.||Diploma in Civil Engineering||60||3 Years|
|2.||Diploma in Computer Engineering||90||3 Years|
|3.||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||60||3 Years|
|4.||Diploma in Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering||60||3 Years|
|5.||Diploma in Information Technology||60||3 Years|