Library Facilitiesis is the heart of any educational system. Shri Siddheshwar Women’s Polytechnic college have a well-organized, ventilated, updated & computerized library and beautifully illuminated reading room with ample space which attracts students for studying, learning, making notes & assignments and encourage in performing day to day activities in a serene environment. Various national, international journals and e-journals are present in library. Our library is provided with a Book Bank Facility in which the students can keep the books for the whole semester. It is one of the best libraries in the region.
* Working Hours:
Week Days :
8.30am to 6.00pm on all working days.
8.30am to 6.00pm (During Examination Period)
The library is structured in three sections: 1)Issue Section 2)Reference Section 3)Reading Hall
1) Issue Section: The Issue Section has a vast collection of Text Books for the needs of SSWP students and faculty.
2) Reference Section: The Reference Section has a vast collection of rare reference books, National and International periodicals, Data Manuals, Handbooks, Project & Seminar Reports, CDs., VCDs, etc.
3) Reading Hall: The Reading Hall has a capacity to accommodate around 120 students at a time. Xeroxing facility is also available during the working hours.
The Library has good ventilation with both sides windows and on the ceiling, adequate number of lights and fans are fitted.The Books are arranged according to subject classification and arranged in the Library in systematic manner. Library also provides previous Question Papers for reference to the students as well staff.Computerized for Search, indexing, issue/return records, bar coding facility is available.
SSWP Library provides services & facilities to the requirements of the Institutional teaching & research programmer. It has an excellent collection of reference books. The collection includes the following: Books Reference Sources- Dictionaries, Handbooks Journals/ Periodicals (Print format): National & International domains E-Journals Bound Archives of old Periodicals. Magazines / Newsletters / Newspapers Data Manuals- Motorola, Intel, National Semiconductor, CDs, VCDs, DVDs, etc.
* Library Services:
1) Book Bank Facility
2) Reference Service
3) OPAC – Online Public Access Catalogue
4) Internet e-resource :
a)DELNET(Developing Library Network)
b) NDL (National Digital Library)
facility is available on internet.
5) We have separate Digital Library for e-Courses.
6) Reading Room Facility
7) News Paper Section
8) University Old Question Paper